Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Beauty of the Season


I always try to make some elegant looking cards, and I think these Dashing Along designer series papers really worked with the Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake.  So I've got a nice background, an embossed greeting with a fancy looking die, and some leaves punched out behind it.  Sounds super simple, but the look is finished and elegant - at least, I think so. 

Emboss the greeting from Merry Christmas to All in gold, on Very Vanilla card stock, then cut out with the dies.  Another beauty that is still on the clearance rack, the Stitched Seasons dies.  This was part of a limited time set, which I did not purchase.  I just recently got just the dies, because...well...I only wanted the dies and they're just under $20.00!  The "ribbon bow" die is also from that set.  Glue that on with just a bit of liquid glue.

Then I used TWO punchs, Sprig punch and Leaf punch, and three colors of card stock and punched a way.  Use mini glue dots to glue whatever leaves you decide on, to the back side of the greeting bit.

I used a lot of Stampin' Dimensionals underneath - it's not going anywhere!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Merry Christmas to All
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Dashing Along designer series paper
Other:  Stitched Seasons dies, Sprig punch, Leaf punch, Gold embossing powder, Tombow liquid glue, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment