Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Birthday Foil Balloons


This card came about because I was making a DIFFERENT card...to be posted next week, and I had several big pieces of the designer series paper left.  I made this 5" x 5" card, and a matching envelope.  I still have a few decent size bits left to use on something else.  Main colors on the card here are Melon Mambo and Smoky Slate.

I'm so glad that I have my Envelope Punch Board, so that I can make just about any size envelope that I need.  Stampin' Up no longer carries it, but it's a worthwhile purchase if you come across it on another site.


The only stamping was the greeting.  I embossed the words from Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set, using White embossing powder on black card stock.

Layer the designer series paper on the card front, and added some foil balloons.  I only punched out the larger balloons with the Balloon Bouquet punch.  I used lots of different foil papers - Lovely Lipstick (because it matches Melon Mambo very well), Gold, Silver, and Champagne.

The greeting strip, and the all of the balloons are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Use the Banner Triple punch to flag the ends of the Champagne foil strip, and the greeting strip.

Finish off with a bunch (odd number) of rhinestones.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Itty Bitty Birthdays
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Melon Mambo, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Gold/Silver/Champagne/Lovely Lipstick Foil papers, It's My Party designer series paper
Other:  Envelope Punch Board, Balloon Bouquet punch, Banner Triple punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment