Thursday, June 27, 2019

Seaside Notions swap


I was playing around with this new Seaside Notions stamp set some more, for a swap.  I stamped the different pieces in a variety of colors, and cut two of the things out.  Before I cut the seahorse and conch shells out, I colored just a little bit with the matching Stampin' Blends markers.  I used Purple Posy and Highland Heather on the seahorse, and Balmy Blue on the shell.

Cut them out, and then swiped them with the Clear Wink of Stella marker for some more shimmer.  The cut out images are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

I roughed up the edges of the Gray Granite layer, but scraping it down the edge of my craft table.  I could have used my fingernails or a bone folder, but the table works just as well and seemed faster.  Tied some 3/16" Braided Linen Trim around, and tied in a knot.

Finish with an odd number of pearls.

Use this card design with ANY seashell set that you may have.  Don't have a seahorse?  Use whatever shape you have that's similar.  I'd love to see what you make!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Seaside Notions
Ink: Gray Granite, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather
Paper: Balmy Blue, Gray Granite, Whisper white
Other:  3/16" Braided Linen trim, Clear Wink of Stella pen, Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment