Saturday, June 8, 2019

Free as a Bird Birthday


I used a little bit of old and new stuff to make this birthday card.  I recently got the Stitched Seasons dies off the clearance rack - even though I don't have the coordinating stamp set, they are still useful.  I also used the recently-retired "Happy Birthday" die, and cut the Happy off. 

The Free as a Bird stamp set is the first thing I got from the new catalog.  I'm not much of a color-er, but I like this set for some reason.  I stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento, and colored in with Stampin' Blends markers (alcohol markers).  Punched a few leaves out of Old Olive card stock, and stuck behind.

I stamped just the "HAPPY" from Well Said, and hand-cut it. 

I hope you like it!  And I really hope Kay liked it, since I sent it to her this week!



Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Free as a Bird, Well Said
Ink: Calypso Coral, Tuxedo Black
Paper: Grapefruit Grove, Old Olive, Whisper White, Botanical Butterfly (Sale-a-Bration 2019), Wood Textures designer series paper, Grapefruit Grove Foil (Sale-a-Bration 2019)
Other:  Big Shot, Happy Birthday die, Stitched Seasons dies, Leaf punch, Blends markers - all shades (Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede), Sunshine dies, Stitched Seasons dies, Calypso Coral satin ribbon, glue dots, Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Toni,

    I did like your beautiful card for my birthday. I just happened to see this post and see that you mention you sent it to me. Fun to see how you created it.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete