Sunday, June 2, 2019

Butterfly Congrats


I just made this for someone who recently moved.  After I added the bow, it occurred to me that this would be a lovely wedding or shower card as well. 

Today I've been in the mode of using up bits and pieces of designer series paper that were laying all over, and around, my desk....the butterfly print and Wood Textures are no longer available, but you can re-create using whatever you have on hand.  I used three different wood prints, to make it a little more interesting.

Grapefruit Grove Foil was from Sale-a-Bration earlier this year, so I hope you got a pack of that!  Any foil that matches your cardstock and designer papers will work.

Card base is Petal Pink.  Like I said, the foil is retired, but the Sunshine dies (congrats) are STILL AVAILABLE...only through tomorrow though!  BONUS - they're on sale!

Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies

I also used some of the Petal Pink/Whisper White 5/8" Variegated Ribbon...which is ALSO on sale, and only available through tomorrow.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: None!
Ink: None!
Paper: Petal Pink, Whisper White, Botanical Butterfly (Sale-a-Bration 2019), Wood Textures designer series paper, Grapefruit Grove Foil (Sale-a-Bration 2019)
Other:  Big Shot, Sunshine dies, Petal Pink/Whisper White 5/8" Variegated Ribbon, glue dots.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment