Saturday, June 8, 2019

Butterfly Thanks

I just recently re-acquired an old favorite greeting set - Everyday Expressions.  Sometimes I sell my retired stuff off, and then realize years later that I really should have kept it.  That's the case here - seller's remorse, and glad that I found it for sale!  It's a cute font with some not-so-ordinary greetings.  There is NO happy birthday in it! 

Anyway, I used up some more Wood Textures paper strips that I cut too many of...and a little piece of the Gingham Gala paper.

I also brought out the Butterfly Gala stamp set and Butterfly Duet punch, that we didn't get enough time with during the Occasions sales period.   I'm glad it made it into the Annual catalog.

I punched the greeting out with the Story Label punch, and added some rhinestones.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Everyday Expressions, Butterfly Gala
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Whisper White, Gingham Gala & Wood Textures designer series paper
Other:  Butterfly Duet punch, Story Label punch, rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment