Sunday, June 16, 2019

Summer Stampin' Class Sneak Peek - Bird Ballad


Sneak peek of two of the cards that we'll be making at my upcoming Summer Stampin' Class.  We're using the Free as a Bird stamp set, along with the Bird Ballad Laser cut tin of cards and envelopes. 

Retirement Class - Come over and get your stamping fix while we use some of the NEW goodies that I got from the new Annual catalog. We're going to make (8) cards with envelopes, and (1) pizza gift box. 

I'm trying a new thing with this class on a SUNDAY afternoon - I just don't have many Saturdays open...so we'll see how this goes!

Date:  Sunday, June 30th
Time:  2:00 pm
Place:  Toni's house
$$/RSVP:  $25.00, by 6/24 please.

What to bring to class with youScissors, adhesive of your choice plus a refill, bone folder, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals (I would bring both regular and mini size), Liquid Glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment