Sunday, June 23, 2019

By the Seashore

Again, I was using up some retired papers that I had laying around.  I am drawing a complete blank right now - I can't remember the name of this pack at all.  It went with the Sea of Textures stamp set in the last catalog...

Layer the designer series papers, and attach to the card front.  Then I punched a bit of Crumb Cake out with the Everyday Label punch.  Stamped "oops" on it.  That's from a Technique Tuesdays set.

I grabbed my By the Seashore stamp set, and stamped these in Tranquil Tide ink.  Hand-cut all 3 of them.  They are all popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Finished off with a few rhinestones.

This card was super easy and came together quickly.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: By the Seashore
Ink: Tranquil Tide
Paper: Tranquil Tide, Soft Seafoam, Crumb Cake, pack that coordinated with Sea of Textures last year.
Other:  Everyday Label punch, rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment