Sunday, December 9, 2018

Paper Pumpkin and Timeless Tidings Kits

What a life saver these kits have been for me!  Between my November Paper Pumpkin kit, and the Timeless Tidings card kit, I got 30 more cards made this past week.  Easy stamping, easy assembly, and I love the finished products.

This is what the November Paper Pumpkin kit, To You and Yours, looks like put together.  Unfortunately, there will not be any refills available for this kit, because it sold out.  My subscription ensures that I get the kit every month.

There were 10 cards, and matching envelopes, in this kit.  Two designs, five cards each.  The branches were already die-cut, and came out very easily.  I have a few extra leftover, along with some of the gold sequins and a bit of the Cherry Cobbler trim.  Enough to make a few more cards with other paper.


I also put together my Timeless Tidings card kit.  This kit had 20 cards and matching envelopes.  Four designs, five cards each.  Again, these came together so easily.  I did have to buy the stamp set separately for this kit, but you could totally make this kit up using a different stamp set.  The Timeless Tidings Card Kit is available NOW, as a retiring favorite.  It's a great deal at $20.00 for 20 cards and envelopes.


If you have any holiday card kits in your stash, I encourage you to get them out and have fun making some holiday cards!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment