Sunday, December 16, 2018

Finished my Christmas cards for this year!

Yay!  I finished all my cards this week, and I got them all written out, addressed and stamped today.  They're going postal tomorrow!

I made a lot of different cards, using a lot of different stamps from various companies.  I'm not going to list every single ingredient in all of these cards, but I will highlight the stamps, colors, and any specific accessories.

 Meowy Christmas - Stamps are Black Cat (Impression Obsession), and I don't know where the Meowy Christmas came from.  Cherry Cobbler.  I did use a stamp positioner (use your Stamparatus, or MISTI) to get the cats nice and dark, with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. 


Birch Trees - Birch tree stamp is Birch Forest (RubberNecker); words are Flourish Seasonal Messages (Hero Arts). Woodland embossing folder.  Creamy Caramel and Early Espresso.  I also used the Layering Circles dies.


Merry Chrismoose - I love this greeting from Viva Las Vegastamps.  Pines and Berries are from Holiday Sampler (Stampin Up, retired). The moose is a die cut, Woodland Silhouettes 2 (Taylored Expressions).  There is also a bear in that die cut pack.  Buffalo Check background and Layering Ovals dies from Stampin' Up.  Colors are Lovely Lipstick, and Early Espresso.

Christmas Bells - This bell die was perfect with these papers!  Greeting is from Holiday Style (Sunny Studio).  Bell die matches that stamp set, and is also from Sunny Studio.  I cut the bell out of Red Foil.  Paired it all with papers from Stampin' Up.  Also used the Tin Tile embossing folder, and my brand new Stitched Rectangle dies from Stampin' Up!



Thanks for taking a look at some of my holiday cards.  I hope you got some ideas for your own cards - whether it's for this year or next!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment