Saturday, December 1, 2018

Birthday Card to match that awesome box that I made

One of the TOP super-most-awesome benefits of making your own cards AND gift packaging is that you can totally make them match.   I made a pretty awesome gift box, which I posted over here.  Check that out, if you haven't. 

I used the same colors, papers, and stamps to make a matching card.  LOVE IT, love it, LOVE IT!

The backgrounds are tone-on-tone stamping.  In the bottom right-hand side of the Summer Starfruit layer, I stamped the greeting in Basic Gray. Layered everything on to the card base.

I stamped and hand-cut the leaves.  They were all stamped tone-on-tone, i.e. Summer Starfruit ink on Summer Starfruit card stock.  Attach them with glue dots and/or Stampin' Dimensionals.  I honestly can't remember now, and I only made this a week ago.

Finish off with a few rhinestones for bling, because my friend IS blingy-blingy!  :)

I hope you like my gift box and matching card set!
Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Gallery Grunge, Autumn Leaf Prints, Bold & Basic Greetings, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ink:  Summer Starfruit, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray
Paper:  Summer Starfruit, Smoky Slate, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Other:  Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue dots.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment