Sunday, November 25, 2018

New Product - Amazing Life


I didn't post this card before, because I wanted the gal to actually get it in her mailbox before she saw it on-line.  I used one of the stamp sets that I received at Convention.  It's called Amazing Life, and will be available in the Occasions 2019 catalog. 

I sort of cased one of the Convention board cards for my creation.  I used only two colors of ink for the entire card.  The "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" is stamped, and stamped off, all over the corner randomly. 

I stamped and hand-cut the cake, and then added glitter. The cake is the only thing popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Finish off with a few rhinestones.  I hope you like it, and can see how you could re-create this in any color combination!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Amazing Life
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
Other:  Starburst punch, 2 1/4" circle punch, Rhinestones, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tombow liquid glue.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment