Sunday, November 25, 2018

Embossed Holly card


I always love a tone-on-tone card, especially with Whisper White or Very Vanilla.  For this card, I embossed with gold, so I chose Very Vanilla.  I think it's an elegant looking card for the holidays.

I embossed a layer with a Holly embossing folder.   Then I heat embossed words and holly leaves with Gold embossing powder.  Hand-cut the holly leaves.

Cut a few layers of ovals, and popped up the one with the greeting on it. 

I finished it off with some Gold Faceted Gems for the holly berries.  These are VERY lumpy, so I'll have to either get the card hand-cancelled at the post office, or hand deliver it.   It's so pretty, I wouldn't want to wreck it.


Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Festive Greetings (words - Sunny Studio Stamps), Holiday Trios (holly leaves - Impression Obsession)
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Very Vanilla (thick and regular)
Other:  Big Shot, Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Ovals dies, Holly embossing folder, Gold Faceted Gems, Gold embossing powder, Heat tool, Embossing Buddy, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tombow liquid glue.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment