Saturday, October 6, 2018

WCMD - Fall birthday cards


More Buffalo Check - this time with some plaids drawn in.  Use a marker and a ruler to add more plaids.  I found out that neither one of my rulers is perfectly straight.  :(  You can't see it from an airplane, but I had to cover up the worst spots.  I love the technique. though.  It adds even MORE to the Buffalo Check.


These cards both used the same stamps and colors.  I stamped the pumpkins, then hand-cut them.  Stamped "happy birthday" on a scrap of Whisper White, and hand-cut that too.

The pumpkins are all two-steps.  I did them both just in one color.  Stamped off once for the first layer, then full-strength for the top layer.  The stems are two different colors - Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.

Pumpkins and gourds are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals, and everything else on the card is flat.

I did use some retired things (Tangelo Twist color, and Gourd Goodness stamps).

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted):

Stamps:  Buffalo Check Background, Picture Perfect Birthday, Gourd Goodness
Ink:  Tangelo Twist, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Paper:  Tangelo Twist, Old Olive, Whisper White
Other:  Everyday Label punch, Glitter Enamel Dots, Tombow Liquid glue, Glue dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I've got some birthdays to mail out cards for this week, so I hope they like these.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping.

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment