Saturday, October 6, 2018

Stay Strong birthday

 I needed another birthday card for next week, and this gal LOVES her coffee.  I pulled out a new stamp set that I got from Unity Stamps, called Stay Strong.  It's got a good sized coffee drink in it - oh dang, I just realized this is an iced coffee kind of drink stamp.  I don't know if she likes those....oh well, it's done now!

So I stamped the coffee drink with Tuxedo Black, and colored in using some Stampin' Blends (3 shades of Pumpkin Pie).  I went back in the foam area with a white pen, then I covered the whole thing with Wink of Stella clear.  It's got just a touch of shimmer ALL OVER.



The heart stamp came from the Stay Strong set as well, so I stamped some all around for my background.  I stamped off on some to make them lighter.

The greeting is stamped on a piece of Whisper White.  I popped the coffee drink up with Stampin' Dimensionals, and then I added some Metallic Enamel Shapes (hearts).  I colored some of them with an orange Sharpie.

Happy birthday Andrea!  This will be in your mail box soon.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted):

Stamps:  Stay Strong (Unity Stamps)
Ink:  Tangelo Twist, Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Tangelo Twist, Whisper White
Other:  Pumpkin Pie Stampin Blends markers, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Orange Sharpie marker, Wink of Stella Clear pen, Picket Fence white marker (Tim Holtz), Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping.

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment