Sunday, October 7, 2018

Rooted in Nature Sympathy card


We all need sympathy cards when we least expect it.  I've got a lot of texture and dimension going on with this one, but I still think it's not too jazzy for a sympathy card.

I used two of the deep textured embossing folders - Tufted for the main background, and then the new Tin Tile for the circle.  That circle just needed a little something extra so it wasn't so plain.



The leaves in the Rooted in Nature set match the Nature's Poem designer series paper perfectly.  I also pulled the colors directly from the patterned paper - Petal Pink and Blackberry Bliss.  Who would have known then look great together?

When I made a card with a dark base like this, I always put a white/vanilla/crumb layer on the inside for my writing.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted):

Stamps:  Rooted in Nature, Better Together
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Petal Pink
Paper:  Blackberry Bliss, Petal Pink, Whisper White, Nature's Poem designer series paper
Other:  Big Shot, Tufted and Tin Tile 3-d embossing folders, Stitched Shapes framelits, 2 1/2" circle punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, Tombow liquid glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping.

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment