Sunday, October 7, 2018

Rooted in Nature Christmas


I had two different swaps to make this weekend, so I used the same main stamps on both - Rooted in Nature, and Better Together.  I added my current favorite, Buffalo Check background, to this one. 

I have always enjoyed a non-traditional Christmas color card, so I used Powder Pink for this one.  I thought the glitter on the trees and a few rhinestones blinged it up just the right amount.

The trees are popped up, but everything else is flat.


This was a very simple card to make, but it does take some time doing multiples because of die-cutting the trees out.  At least I was able to run both sets of trees and the largest square from the Stitched Shapes framelits through at the same time, with one pass of the Big Shot.

Wouldn't this same design look great in Shaded Spruce for a traditional color?

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted):

Stamps:  Rooted in Nature bundle, Better Together, Buffalo Check background
Ink:  Powder Pink
Paper:  Powder Pink, Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Nature's Roots thinlits (bundled with the stamps), Stitched Shapes framelits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Tombow liquid glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping.

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment