Saturday, October 20, 2018

Bridge Fold - it's super easy!

For so long, I have been thinking that these Bridge Fold cards are just way too hard.  I was completely wrong.  They are actually very easy to make, and the cutting and scoring is simple.  This is tutorial that I liked the best, so please check it out. 

I used the Rooted in Nature bundle for this card - I just love the sentiments and all the trees and leaves.  I stamped my center piece with the bushy trees.  I just did random stamping, all over.  Some stamped full-strength, some stamped off.   

For the taller tree, I inked it up with sponge daubers, to get the brown stalk and green leaves. 

Here is a top view, so you can see how it sits on the table.  You can see that my trees go all the way down.


I would suggest cutting a piece to attach to the BACK of the center, to write your message.

If you look in Pinterest for "Bridge Fold Card", you will see that some people have gone CRAZY making little scenes with these things.  I think that's what scared me off, so I kept mine simple.  I love this fold, and will definitely make more of these.

I hope you like the card, and find some time to make a Bridge Fold Card.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted):

Stamps:  Rooted in Nature
Ink:  Tranquil Tide, Soft Suede
Paper:  Tranquil Tide, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Nature's Poem designer series paper
Other:  Big Shot, Rooted in Nature bundle, Banner Triple punch, Fast Fuse, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping.

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment