Thursday, September 13, 2018

Wishing You Well - Pumpkin Pie and Gray Granite


As I'm posting this, I just now realized why my colors look off - because they are!   I MESSED UP!!!!  I stamped the Buffalo Check background in Mango Melody last week, and forgot.  I thought it was Pumpkin Pie, so I used Gray Granite and Pumpkin Pie with the Wishing You Well stamps.  Doh!  WHOOPSIE.  :)

I still like it, but something was definitely making me look twice at the finished card.

The layered ovals are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals, as is the greeting.

Supplies you'll need to create this:
Stamps:  Wishing You Well, Buffalo Check background
Ink: Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Gray Granite, Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Mango Melody, Basic Black, Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Stitched Shapes thinlits, Layering Ovals framelits, Classic Label punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, glue dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping.

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment