Sunday, September 16, 2018

Birthday Cards - Thank YOU!!!

WOW!  I definitely felt the birthday love in this past week!  Look at all the cards that my friends and family showered me with.  I might have missed one or two...there are just so many! 

Thanks to everyone for my special birthday wishes!  I'm really lucky to have so many people that care about me!  :)

I thought I'd share the hand-made cards with you here, so please enjoy and be inspired by these beauties!


Funny how these two are very similar, but from people in two different states even!


Scrabble tiles on a card - I love it!


Who doesn't love a pretty cake?


Such pretty colors!  I love the paper piecing die, and the purple glittery flowers.


Looks like a typical card with a belly band...
 

Until you open it and find out it's a Box Card!  Very cool!


I love all the colors from these three, and the puppy!


Thanks again to EVERYONE for making my birthday special!

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment