Thursday, September 20, 2018

Paper Pumpkin Creations - August 2018, Blissful Blooms


I'm so glad that I had the Blissful Blooms kit on hand.  I need to send out a lot of thank you notes, from my birthday party and this flowery kit was perfect!  It's overwhelming to need 30 thank yous, but I just got 10 of them done tonight.  Whew!  :)

I love the colors - Blackberry Bliss, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, and those pops of yellow.  I did change out the stamps, and used "thank you" and "thanks" from other kits.  Use whatever you have that fits!

Look at these great envelopes - pattern print on the inside, and SILVER FOIL on the outside!  Beautiful!


Watch soon for my Spooky September Kit creations.  I just got that kit on Monday, and it's little Halloween treats.  I need to get to Walmart for candy to fill them, and then I can get those cute little things finished.  Look at these little bags!  Totes adorbs!

Image may contain: text

Click this icon if you want to join the fun of Paper Pumpkin, and get a box of creative fun in the mail every month!  Sign up by Oct 10th to get the October kit.  No hints on what it may be yet, but I'm thinking something "fall" themed.




Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment