Thursday, September 27, 2018

Table favors - Autumn-themed

Once again, I must apologize for my blurry pics.  You get the idea...  I made these table favors for the friends I'll be sitting with at this weekend's crop.  I'm going to PA for the weekend - going to get some page kits finished, make my Halloween treats with my Paper Pumpkin kit, make some fall cards, and work on some other card kits that I've gotten (GASP - from other companies!) this past year.   I hope to get a lot accomplished, but HAVING FUN is #1 on the list.

So, back to my table favors.  I covered a mini anti-bac in some designer series paper, added that, along with a small hand lotion, and a Kind bar.  I love this type of favor bag.   It starts with a gusset cello bag, and you size the card stock in the middle accordingly.  I think this was a 4" x 10" gusset bag.

I started out with card stock cut 4" x 11".  Scored in at 4 1/2" from each end, so that leaves a 2" base.  The flat bottom pushes the gusset bag out to keep shape.  Put stuff down inside, and tie the top closed.

For the wood leaves and flowers that are on the front of the treat bag holder, they started out as plain wood.  I colored them with Sharpie markers and glued directly to the front.

I hand-cut the banner ends.

I think I used all retired stuff for this project, so you'll have to adjust to what you have in your stash!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted):

Stamps:  Among the Branches, Made for You
Ink:  Early Espresso, Tangelo Twist
Paper:  Tangelo Twist, Early Espresso, Whisper White, a retired Sale-a-Bration designer series pack
Other:  4" x 10" Gusset cello bag, 2" and 2 1/4" circle punches, Always Artichoke 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Touches of Nature wood elements, Sharpie markers, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tombow liquid glue

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping.

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment