Thursday, August 23, 2018

Purples - old and new

I just made this 3 1/2" x 5" card because....that was the paper that I had left over, after I made my mom's birthday card.  I paired the old Concord Crush with the new Highland Heather.  I've always liked a light and dark purple together.

This card also features a new embossing folder, Swirls & Curls.  It will be available from the Holiday catalog, which goes live on Sep 5th!  LOTS of good stuff in there!

For the flowers, I went to my old faithful set, Flower Shop.  Retired, but still one of my favorites.  I stamped it in Lemon Lime Twist on Very Vanilla card stock to make the leaves.

The greeting strip is laid down with some glue dots, and the flowers are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

This card came together very quickly, and I enjoyed the non-standard size.

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Eclectic Expressions, Flower Shop (both retired)
Ink:  Lemon Lime Twist, Highland Heather, Concord Crush (retired)
Paper:  Highland Heather, Concord Crush (retired), Very Vanilla
Other:  Big Shot, Swirls & Curls embossing folder, Pansy punch (retired), Rhinestone Basic Gems, Tombow liquid glue, Glue dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment