Thursday, August 23, 2018

By the Seashore - using up old stuff!


I'm using up old supplies!  I made two of these 3" x 5 1/2" cards out of one sheet of Island Indigo paper.  I had a stray piece of vellum left, so that went onto the cards as well. 

For the greeting, I stamped the verse in Island Indigo ink and then hit it with clear embossing powder.  The classic ink stays wet on the vellum for a good bit.  I tucked the greeting banner under the ribbon to hide the glue dots at the very bottom of the vellum. 

Stamp the shells on Very Vanilla and hand-cut, then pop them up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

It's a note card size, and it IS mailable.

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  By the Seashore, Warm Regards (both retired)
Ink:  Island Indigo (retired)
Paper:  Island Indigo (retired), vellum card stock, Very Vanilla
Other:  Island Indigo ruffled ribbon (retired), stapler, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I hope you're inspired to create your own note cards.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment