Thursday, August 16, 2018

High Tide in blues

My mom needed a card similar to my Gorgeous Grape Healing Hugs card from the other day - but for a guy.  Easy enough to keep the design very similar, but change up the card size, colors, and stamps! 

I continued with the tone-on-tone background.  Embossed a piece of Blueberry Bushel with the Ruffled embossing folder.  I stamped a 1" x 4" strip of Night of Navy with the wave/water images from the High Tide stamps. 

I added a bit of the 5/8" Burlap on to the front of the card, held in place with some Fast Fuse.  You could also use Sticky Strip - you need something super strong. 

I punched out a piece of Night of Navy with the Everyday Label punch, then stamped it with some speckles (can't remember which set I used).   Pop that on top of the burlap with some Stampin' Dimensionals.  Then I stamped the lighthouse in Blueberry Bushel and Night of Navy.  Hand-cut it, and attached it to the label punch with glue.

Final step is to stamp the greeting from Healing Hugs, and punch out with the Pretty Label punch. 

I hope you love it as much as I do!

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  High Tide, Healing Hugs
Ink:  Blueberry Bushel, Night of Navy
Paper:  Blueberry Bushel, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Ruffled embossing folder, Everyday Label punch, Pretty Label punch, 5/8" Burlap, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue dots, Tombow Liquid glue

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
, 24/7.  Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment