Sunday, June 17, 2018

Rooted in Nature - Reflection technique


How cool is this???  You use a piece of acetate/plastic to make your mirror image!  Again, I'm not reinventing the wheel here, so pop on over to Debbie's video to learn how to do this reflection technique.  She does a great job.  I took her technique, and used different stamps with it.

Colors that I used for my scene:

Dirt - Soft Suede, then a little smear of Granny Apple Green over that.
Sky - Pool Party
Tree - Early Espresso marker, and Granny Apple Green
words - Early Espresso

The only thing extra that I did was to emboss my stamped piece with the Subtle embossing folder after I did all the stamping.  I LOVE, love, love this new folder!  It gives the whole piece a linen paper, or stretched canvas, kind of look.  Love it!


Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Rooted in Nature
Ink:  Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Early Espresso
Paper:  Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Other:  Big Shot, Suble embossing folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, stampin' sponges, Early Espresso marker.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment