Sunday, June 17, 2018

Dandelion Wishes - masked background


Use your framelits to make your own stencil, and then sponge in a background!  I used Pineapple Punch and Crushed Curry for this mask-sponged background.  I made my stencil with the largest size oval from the Layering Ovals framelits.  Cut it out of the same size card stock that your stamping on, tape it on top, and sponge in your colors.

Easy peasy!  Think of the backgrounds you could make with different shaped framelits in your collection!

You may also notice another new color in this card - Gray Granite.  It really looks kind of grey-beige-ish to me.  Greige.  I'm not making up that color!  But it's called Gray Granite, so we'll go with that.  :)

After you've made your cool background, stamp a greeting and some dandelions in the Gray Granite.  I like yellow and grey together, and this is no exception.  To finish, I added a knot of Daffodil Delight ribbon.  I figured - why not add another shade of yellow?  


Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Dandelion Wishes
Ink:  Pineapple Punch, Crushed Curry, Gray Granite
Paper:  Pineapple Punch, Gray Granite, Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Layering Ovals framelits, stamping sponges, Daffodil Delight 1/4' Stitched grosgrain ribbon, glue dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Drag out some of your framelits, and see what kind of mask/stencil you can make! 

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment