Monday, May 28, 2018

True Gentleman papers - the last bits


I was down to the VERY LAST bits of the True Gentleman designer series paper pack.   All I had left was a pile of 1" strips, and I just did NOT want to throw them out.  So I made backgrounds!  I taped different strips onto card stock. 

My intent was some masculine cards, and this Tim Holtz set caught my eye.  I like that eye glasses on the animals tie in with the eye glasses in the paper. 

I knew I had the perfect stamps to go with it - the DUDE came from an old Paper Pumpkin set, Love You a Lot (April 2015).  I decided on a Happy Birthday for the cat.


For the crazy bird, the strips that I had left didn't quite make it to the bottom of my Tranquil Tide layer, so I stapled on a piece of the Night of Navy Corduroy ribbon to make it even.


I am happy to report that I used up every bit of that True Gentleman paper pack!  Yay!!!

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create these:

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes (retiring soon), Love You a Lot (Paper Pumpkin, April 2015), Hipster (Tim Holtz)
Ink:  Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide
Paper:  Chocolate Chip (just retired), Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide, Very Vanilla, True Gentlemen designer series paper
Other:  Night of Navy Corduroy ribbon, mini stapler, Stampin' Dimensionals, glue dots

That's it for me and stamping this weekend!  I REALLY need to finish up laundry, and the bathrooms now. 

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!  

 Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't visited your blog for WAY too long.
    Definitely been missing your creativity and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete