Sunday, May 27, 2018

Seaside Shore - last time

I got to use up the last bits of my Soft Sky paper from the Foil Frenzy paper pack.  Soft Sky is one of the colors that are going away, and honestly - I'm not that sad about it!  :)  Blues aren't really my favorite...now greens and oranges...that's another story.  I only used Soft Sky and Crumb Cake for this card.

For this card, I used a 4" x 4" square of the Soft Sky Foil Frenzy paper.  The Whisper White strip at the bottom overlaps the foil piece just a teeny tiny bit. 

For the greeting strip, I stamped the Happy Birthday first, then added the shells and starfish.  I finished it with some seaweed, some stamped full-strength and some stamped off once. 

I cut the ovals out with thinlits, and then did my stamping.  The stitched oval in Very Vanill is the largest size of the Stitched Shapes thinlits (Oval).  Stamp the Ahoy, There on a scrap of paper and hand-cut it.  Attach with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.  Finish the whole thing off with some glitter!

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Seaside Shore, Big on Birthdays
Ink:  Soft Sky, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Foil Frenzy
Other: Big Shot, Layering Ovals thinlits, Stitched Shapes thinlits, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Stampin Dimensionals (regular and mini)

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment