Monday, May 28, 2018

Love What You Do - and Love some new In Colors!

Happy Memorial Day!  I hope you've enjoyed the long weekend.

This is one of my first swaps with NEW products. I used the new stamp set, Love What You do, along with three new In Colors - Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, and Pineapple Punch.  I love these three colors together!

I wanted the focus to be on the colors, so I kept the rest of the card very simple with black and white.  I did have plenty of layers, and some bling and Baker's Twine, but I still feel that the colors pop out first and foremost on this card.

I can totally see this same style card done using other color combinations - I'll have to give that a try!

You'll be able to order these new products later this week!

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Love What You Do
Ink:  Tuxedo Black, Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch
Paper:  Whisper White (thick and regular), Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch
Other:  Big Shot, Stitched Shapes thinlits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

I hope the girls that I made these swaps for like this card as much as I do.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment