Monday, April 16, 2018

Tailored Tag punch background


Thanks to Dawn O for the idea of using the Tailored Tag punch to make a background.  I grabbed up some of the Color Theory Memories & More cards that I've neglected, and started punching. 

I started with my greeting and a piece of Whisper White, 5 x 3 3/4".  I stamped the greeting, and punched it out.  Then I placed it where I wanted it to end up, and started sticking the other pieces around it until I got this background.  Once you have one down, they line up perfectly. 

Once I was finished the background piece, I added some Berry Burst seam binding, and then popped my greeting piece up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I layered the background piece onto another piece of Whisper White, then Crushed Curry, and then on to the Berry Burst card base.  Finished it with some Glittered Enamel Dots, in the same colors as the Color Theory cards.

The hardest part was picking out which cards to use, and how to arrange them.

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Eclectic Expressions (Sale-a-Bration/retire...but I can't put it down.  I love the font!)
Ink:  Berry Burst, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Berry Burst, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Other:  Color Theory Memories & More card pack, Berry Burst seam binding, Tailored Tag punch, Glittered Enamel dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I hope you enjoyed the card.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping! 

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment