Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Waterfront adventure

I made this card for a friend at work who is leaving our project.  Greetings come from a soon-to-be-retired stamp set, Wild About Flowers.  I've had it for months and have never used it.  Way to go Me!

I went with a Crumb Cake base and layer.  Ran the layer through with the Simple Stripes embossing folder. 

The greeting piece was stamped, and then punched out with the Everyday Label punch.  I didn't like how it covered up so much of my stamped sea...so I cut the top and bottom of it off, leaving this smaller piece.  I like it!


Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Waterfront, Wild About Flowers
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Soft Sky, Marina Mist, Old Olive, So Saffron
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Other:  Big Shot, Simple Stripes embossing folder, Layering Ovals thinlits, Stitched Shapes thinlits, Everyday Label punch, Metallic Sequins assortment, Fine-Tip glue pen, Tombow Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping! 

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment