Saturday, April 28, 2018

Sympathy for George


My friend's dog, George, died recently so I made this for her family.  He was so adorable, and I always enjoyed seeing him on their family Christmas card. 

My only dilemma with making this card is that I don't have any dog stamps!  Geez!  I did have this paw print embossing folder that I got a long time ago...probably from Joann's or Michael's.


Die cut the largest scallop circle from the Layering Circles Thinlits from Chocolate Chip card stock, and the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes thinlits from Tip Top Taupe card stock.

I used a sympathy stamp from a past Paper Pumpkin kit, and added some ribbon and candy dots. 

You could change out the embossing folder, from paw prints to flowers, and make this for a person.

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Giftable Greetings (Paper Pumpkin, Aug 2017)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Tip Top Taupe (retired)
Other:  Big Shot, Stitched Shapes thinlits, Layering Circles thinlits, paw print embossing folder (non-SU), Candy dots-  Neutrals, Chocolate Chip 3/8" Taffeta ribbon (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals, Tombow glue

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment