Thursday, April 26, 2018

Say Hi to the NEW In Colors!

Yay!  New In Colors are coming!  All I have right now are the ink pads - no card stock, no markers - so I had to make do.  I decided to go with a Thick Whisper White card base, with a Whisper White layer.  It's a clean look, and it lets the colors pop.

Your NEW In colors - from the top left corner, working our way around - are:  Call Me Clover, Pineapple Punch, Blueberry Bushel, Grapefruit Grove, and Lovely Lipstick.

I have ONE new stamp set to work with, so this is it.  :)  The big watercolor looking bit is a stamp!  Nice!



I wrapped some Whisper White Baker's Twine around the layer, popped it up with Dimensionals, and added a few rhinestones.



Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Love What You Do
Ink:  Basic Black, Call Me Clover, Pineapple Punch, Blueberry Bushel, Grapefruit Grove, and Lovely Lipstick
Paper:  Whisper White (regular and Thick)
Other:  Whisper White Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Everyday Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I'll miss some of the outgoing In Colors (Emerald Envy and Dapper Denim, the most), but I'm going to enjoy working with these colors over the next two years.

Hope you like them too!


Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment