Sunday, April 22, 2018

Hubby's Birthday - Part 2


I made this card to go with the gift box that I posted yesterday, for Hubby's Birthday - Part 1.  I used the same designer series papers and colors. 

The card is a 5" square card, and I made the envelope with another sheet of the same printed designer series paper.  MATCHY MATCHY! 

The star balloon stamps are a 3-step stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps, and I love them!  They were so fun, and just what I wanted to add to his card.  The words came from that set as well. I like the combination of fonts and word sizes.  Balloons are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I added the Simple Stripes embossed background, and some Tutti-Frutti sequins.

I stamped Happy Birthday, and added a strip of the same designer series paper to the inside of the card.



I love all the color - that Lemon Lime Twist seems so cheery to me.  :)

Supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Bold Balloons (Sunny Studio Stamps),  Stylized Birthday
Ink:  Night of Navy, Lemon Lime Twist, Soft Sky, Emerald Envy
Paper:  Night of Navy, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, Naturally Eclectic designer series paper
Other:  Big Shot, Big Balloons dies (Sunny Studio Stamps), Simple Stripes embossing folder, Banner Triple punch, Tutti-Frutti self-adhesive sequins, Envelope Punch Board (to make the envelope), Tombow liquid glue

I hope you enjoyed this card, and gift box set.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment