Saturday, March 24, 2018

Happy Anniversary card


My anniversary is coming up this week, so I made this card for Dear Hubby.  The Springtime Foil dsps are perfect with even MORE silver and gold bits.  I did plenty of embossing on this card.  I embossed the butterfly on vellum card stock, then hand-cut it.  I attached the butterfly to the card front using Tombow Liquid glue, just behind the butterfly body, so his wings can still fly if he wants to.

It's hard taking pictures of embossed and foil things because of the glare.  At least, it's hard for ME to take pictures of these things.  I tried to get a closer view, so you can see how I used the Everyday Label punch.

I heat embossed the words from Basket of Wishes, then punched it out with the Everyday Label punch turned vertically.  I glued it to the back of my "Happy Anniversary" strip, and cut off the extra that was hanging off.


I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, and I hope he likes it too!

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Basket of Wishes, Number of Years, Beautiful Day
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Whisper White (thick and regular), Springtime Foil specialty papers (SAB item - only one more week to get them for FREE!), Silver & Gold Foil papers, Vellum card stock
Other:  Everyday Label punch, Leaf punch, Heat tool, Embossing Buddy, Silver embossing powder, Gold Faceted Gems, Tombow Liquid glue, Glue Dots.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment