Sunday, March 25, 2018

Beautiful Day in Berry Burst


This card came about because I was trying to use up those scraps of designer paper from another swap.  I don't save EVERY scrap, but these were a decent enough size...so I that's where this started.  I taped the 4 blocks on a piece of Whisper White card stock.

I stamped the flower from the Beautiful Day stamp set on Shimmery White card stock.  Colored it in with markers - Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink (in the very middle).  Cut it out, and then wiped the Clear Wink of Stella all over it for more shimmer.  Flower is popped up with some Stampin' Dimensionals.

I had a choice of Lemon Lime Twist ribbon or Berry Burst ribbon...and I went with the Lemon Lime Twist Ombre ribbon.  I love that stuff!  Whenever I have ribbon wrapped around a layer of card stock like this, I prefer a STRONG adhesive to attach that the next layer.  This time, I used Fast Fuse, because it was handy.  I would also use Sticky Strip or even the Tombow Liquid Glue.

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Beautiful Day
Ink:  Basic Black Archival
Paper:  Basic Black, Berry Burst, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Picture Perfect Birthday dsp stack
Other:  Lemon Lime Twist Ombre ribbon, In Color 2017-2019 markers (Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Powder Pink), Stampin' Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue, Fast Fuse

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment