Friday, March 30, 2018

Happy Easter 2018!

I'm late making my own Easter cards this year, so maybe you can use some of these ideas for NEXT year.  :)

This first card came in the mail from Lesley.   I love it!  I love how she used the sunburst behind the cross, and I like the brown and vanilla with the embossed words.  Beautiful card Lesley!


I made a bunch of Z-fold cards this year.  These particular cards came about because I used 12x12 card stock and designer papers for another project that left me with a lot of nice 4"x 12" strips left over.  I turned those into cards! 

I did have to add more card stock that I embossed with the  new Basket Weave embossing folder.  I also used non-SU stamps (because this bunny is TOO cute!), and some doilies.


This view shows how it stays open.  See the greeting bit on the right side?  I stamped that on Whisper White, then turned the Everyday Label punch vertically to punch it out.  That left me enough room under the "Happy Easter" to sign my name.

I used mostly Tombow Liquid Glue to attach everything on this card.  It's very sturdy for all these layers and embossing.


Supplies you'll need to create the Z-fold cards:

Stamps:  bunny (Showers & Flowers, from Simon Says Stamps), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango
Paper:  Powder Pink, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango (all 3 come in the Painted with Love 12x12 cardstock pack), Painted with Love designer series paper, Blushing Bride (I used this by mistake on the Powder Pink base cards...oops!), Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Basket Weave embossing folder, Everyday Label punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Delicate White doilies, Tombow Liquid Glue

I hope you enjoyed these Easter cards. 

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment