Monday, January 15, 2018

Wood you be mine, Valentine?

I intend to use every heart stamp, punch, thinlit/framelit, and word stamps (love, Valentine's) that I have in my current Stampin' Up stash to make Valentine's this year. 

This one features some wood bits from the Hearts & Stars Elements pack. 

A left-over strip of Wood grain designer paper, and some more hearts.  Card is Very Vanilla on Very Vanilla.

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Soft Sayings card kit stamps
Ink:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Powder Pink
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Powder Pink, Wood Textures designer series paper
Other:  Hearts & Stars Elements, Tombow liquid glue

Very simple, but I hope you like it.  I will have to mail this one in a bubble envelope, or hand deliver it, so the wood bits don't get broken.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment