Monday, January 15, 2018

Reagan - baby room name frame


Made this for my friend, Sandy.  She picked up the frame, and I coordinated papers/ink as best as I could.  She said the baby's room is Lion King theme, but I obviously don't have any of that so I had to improvise.  Made a lion with the Painted Harvest stamp set, and hand-cut it.

You may notice that I embossed each letter with a different embossing folder.  I had a bunch of animal print folders that I got years ago.  I KNEW they would come in handy some day!  :)

The lion's ears are made using the Leaf punch. 

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Painted Harvest
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Old Olive
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Neutrals designer series pack (it's from an old pack, so this print is no longer available)
Other:  Big Shot, Simple Alphabet dies (retired), Leaf punch, animal print folders (non-SU), Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta ribbon (retired)

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment