Monday, January 22, 2018

Picture Perfect Bow birthday card


Do these bows look 3-d or what???  They are hand-cut from some sheets out of the Picture Perfect Party 6x6 designer series paper stack.  They look so real!


I trimmed the bows very close - leaving no white space around the edge.  The way they were photographed makes them seem real.  I love it!  I cut all 4 of these bows out of one piece of the 6x6 paper stack.  I love them!

This particular paper pack is striking - one side of each piece is a photographic image, and the other is a traditional graphically designed print.  The photographic images are outstanding! 

I chose some fun prints from the same pack of paper to simulate gift wrap to make this present-like card.  I copied the style of this card from myself!  I first did this as  Christmas card back in 2016.  Check it out here.  Same concept, only this one is a birthday card instead of a Christmas present.

These cards were so easy, but I love how they turned out.  The longest part was hand-cutting all those bows, but I survived.

I coordinated the bow colors to the card bases, to keep them uniform.  I hope you like the variety as much as I do!

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create these:

Stamps:  Picture Perfect Birthday
Ink:  Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst
Paper:  Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Whisper White, Picture Perfect Party designer series stack
Other:  Everyday Label punch, Fruitti Tutti Sequins, Triple Banner punch

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment