Saturday, January 27, 2018

Wood Crate Valentine

The Wood Crate makes such a cute treat holder.  You can leave your candy loose inside, or put it in a small bag.  I did both here, because the small cello bags that I have are too small for all the candy I wanted to put inside.

For the crate, I cut the pieces out of Whisper White cardstock, and stamped hearts from the Wood Words stamp set all over in Powder Pink and Crumb Cake ink. 

Made my easy tag, using the Everyday Label punch, and added a corrugated heart.    Done!

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Wood Words, Work of Art (the words on the tag)
Ink:  Powder Pink, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Wood Crate Framelits, Corrugated Elements, Jute Twine, Linen Thread, small cello bag, Everyday Label punch, 1/8" hole punch

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment