Saturday, January 27, 2018

Valentine box of goodies

I originally bought these boxes of hot cocoa at Christmas, intending to do SOMETHING with them.  Well that never happened, so Valentine's is my next best shot at it.  The boxes are about 3" square.  They came in an 8-pack at Michael's.  The truly disappointing part is that this big ole box has ONE measly, plain white, unadorned, unlabelled hot chocolate mix inside.  That's it.  No fan fare.  Doesn't look pretty.  Looks pretty lame. 

I had to fix that - so I FILLED the boxes to the brim with Valentine's candy.  That made me feel better about the pathetic hot chocolate packet inside. 

Then all I did was made tags, and tied some ribbon around the boxes. 

 
I'm giving these to my Tuesday night pool team, so I hope they like them!

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Heartfelt Love Notes (it's the stamp set from the January 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit.  Use ANY Valentine stamp that you have)
Ink:  Riding Hood Red (retired)
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Gold Foil
Other:  Pretty Label punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, retired ribbons (Riding Hood Red taffeta and River Rock stitched grosgrain), Small heart punch (retired as well)

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment