Saturday, January 6, 2018

Happy 50th to my friend!

Happy 50th to my friend, Will.  We met when we worked in the same office, back when we both started in 1985.  Hard to believe that we've been friends for over 30 years, and that we hit another milestone like this.  I hope he has a very Happy Birthday!


The Basic Black base of the card is 1/4 sheet - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

Here's the inside - the flap that I stamped on is 3 1/2" x 8 1/2", folded in half so it is 3 1/2" x 4 1/4".  I actually messed this part up - I mounted the flap to the Basic Black base first, then added another layer of Vanilla and some dsp on top of that.  So I ended up with no "inside of the card" to stamp my greeting and write in.  I ended up cutting another piece of Very Vanilla so I could do all that.  Still ended up looking like I wanted to.


Notice how that one balloon is mounted on the front of the flap.  It's attached with two Mini Dimensionals at the very bottom of the balloon.

I used a bunch of retired stuff, but you can substitute using whatever you have.

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Birthday Greetings (retired), small stars (Lawn Fawn 4th of July set), solid/gold star is a Stampin' Up incentive stamp from about 20 years ago
Ink:  Basic Black Archival, Gold Encore
Paper:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil, Champagne Foil, Gold Glimmer, polka dots dsp (from a retired Halloween pack)
Other:  Big Shot, Large Numbers framelits, Balloon Bouquet punch, Gold Baker's Twine (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals (mini and regular)

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment