Saturday, December 23, 2017

25 Days of Christmas 2017 - Day 23

Need a last minute card, or want to get started on next year's cards like I did?  Today's project is a Christmas card.  The last Christmas card of my 25 Days of Christmas 2017 ideas challenge. It's actually 3 different cards. 


All 3 cards use the same basic materials and colors.  All use the tree cut out from the Santa's Sleigh stamps and thinlits, along with a greeting.  Very basic card - patterned paper background, along with a few interest pieces.  All of the trees are popped up with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals. 




Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create these:

Stamps:  Santa's Sleigh, Watercolor Christmas, Snowflake Sentiments, Carols of Christmas
Ink: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Be Merry designer series paper
Other:  Big Shot, Lots of Labels thinlits, Stitched Shapes thinlits, Santa's Sleigh thinlits, Stampin' Dimensionals (Mini and regular)

Since I've already sent out all my Christmas cards, I got a start on next year's batch -  added 7 cards to that pile.  :)

Thanks for coming back for Day 23 of my 25 Days of Christmas 2017 challenge,

Happy stamping,

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment