Saturday, December 16, 2017

25 Days of Christmas 2017 - Day 16

Need another way to package a gift card?  I've got another idea for Day 16 of my 25 Days of Christmas 2017 challenge.  Today's idea will come in handy for MAILING a gift card to someone.  I like to make a regular size card, that fits in a medium envelope.  The trick is to use a MINI 3" x 3" envelope on the INSIDE of the card to hold your gift card in place.  So easy!


Fold the flap inside the envelope, and tape it to the card.  Slide your gift card in, and you're done.


Let's talk about the pattern paper on the front of the card with the trees.  Guess what - I made it myself.  I mounted the 3 tree stamps on one block, in a triangle shape, and stamped.  It worked out just right to fill up my paper with trees, so I didn't have a lot of bald spots.


I kept this one rather simple on the card front, so that it IS mailable without extra postage.  That staple holding the ribbon on won't hurt anything.  The tag is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Use the same designer series paper from the card front to cover the envelope flap for a little extra touch. 

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this: 

Stamps:  Watercolor Christmas, Merry Little Labels
Ink:  Old Olive
Paper:  Old Olive, Whisper White, Merry Little Christmas designer series paper
Other:  3" x 3" mini envelope Whisper White, Old Olive 3/8" Mini Chevron ribbon, mini stapler, Everyday Label punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for checking out Day 16 of my 25 Days of Christmas 2017 challenge!  I hope it gives you inspiration for mailing a gift card to someone. 


Happy stamping,

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment