Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Birthday Thinlits in Fig


This card is very simple - the only challenging thing is all of the die cutting you need to do.

After using the Happy Birthday Thinlits a few times, I realized that it would make my life easier to use the Adhesive Sheets (p. 203 of the catalog) with this die.  It makes a big difference!  Otherwise, you'd really need to use the Detailed glue pen, or sponge glue on the back (messier).  I'm so glad that Stampin' Up brought the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets back.  They're a life saver for things like this!

I did add some fancy to the card - I swiped the Clear Wink of Stella pen all over the Happy Birthday cut out so it sparkles a little bit.  Voila!

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps/Ink:  NO STAMPING!!!
Paper:  Fresh Fig, Whisper White, Fresh Florals designer series paper stack
Other:  Big Shot, Layering Circles Thinlits, Happy Birthday Thinlit, Clear Wink of Stella, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment