Sunday, June 18, 2017

Blue Rooster


This card started with that piece of designer series paper - Dapper Denim and Very Vanilla striped.  It's from a pack of paper from last year, and just this piece was laying on my table.  I didn't want to just throw it out.  :)

I made the background with the larger stamp in Wood Words.  Just stamped it all over, trying to connect all the edges and  have no white space.

I taped the Dapper Denim ribbon down, but it didn't want to stay so I had to add the staples.  I like how it ended up!

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Wood Words
Ink:  Dapper Denim
Paper;  Very Vanilla,  Seashore dsp (retired)
Other:  Stapler, 2 1/2" circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment