Sunday, June 18, 2017

Lovely as a Tree with Pinewood Planks


I'm digging this new Pinewood Planks embossing folder!  I'm glad that we still have the Hardwood background stamp, but sometimes an embossing folder is really what you need.  Glad to have this new one!

For the tree - I stamped it first in Soft Suede.  Then used sponge daubers to add a little Old Olive and Daffodil Delight.

I roughed up the edges of the Early Espresso square, using my bone folder.  Then I went back and scraped my fingernail along the edge a bit more.  Once the edges of the card stock started coming apart, I ripped them a little bit more at the corners.  There are "distressing tools" that do this same thing, but I don't have them - and my fingers work just as well.  :)

I purposely left a greeting off of this card, so I can add what I need later.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree
Ink:  Soft Suede, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Other:  Big Shot, Pinewood Planks embossing folder, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment