Sunday, June 18, 2017

Glossy card stock is back!


I'm so glad that we have Glossy White card stock available again!  It's smooth and slick, and there are lots of neat things you can do with it.  These are my first two creations using Glossy.  I had just enough pieces of the Daffodil Delight already cut and scored for 4" cards, so I used them. 

No fancy techniques.  I just stamped on it.  It can be a little tricky with photopolymer stamps - I'm getting a little movement, so some of my flowers are a little blurry.  That's not the picture.  It's my stamping.  I need to watch that. 

Glossy cardstock does take a few minutes to dry, so be mindful of that when using it.

This one is a little more crazy.  I just stamped some pieces from Work of Art all over the glossy.  Then stamped over top of that, ONCE IT DRIED, with Basic Black Archival.  The words looks crooked in the picture, but they are really not.

I love the glossy, shiny look and the glossy cardstock is so sturdy.  It really adds some nice weight and strength to your cards.

Stampin' Up supplies that I used to make these:

Stamps:  Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Birthday Blossoms, Work of Art
Ink:  Emerald Envy, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Pirouette Pink, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black Archival
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Emerald Envy, Glossy White
Other:  Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment